Below is the most up-to-date information on our PNW council gatherings and contact information for the group leaders. Councils are listed alphabetically by location. Read more about why we meet in council gatherings here.
- Bellingham, WA: meets the second Tuesday of every month from 7:00-8:30 pm. Contact Nathanael or BJ at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bend, OR: Contact Sam Pierce for information at email@example.com
- Bremerton, WA: meets the second Saturday of the month at 8:00 am. Contact Jeffrey Batstone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leavenworth, WA: contact Tom Derpack for information at (206) 601-7739
- Portland, OR: contact Jun Zenith for information at email@example.com or (707) 337-3017
- Seattle, WA: meets the first Saturday of the month. Contact Tom Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or Timmer Cashman at email@example.com
- Spokane, WA: meets the third Saturday of the month from 9:00-11:00 am. Contact Bob Kowal at 509-251-9034, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ed Sinclair 509-951-4185
- Vancouver, BC: meets in-person on the second Wednesday and on Zoom the 4th Thursday of the month from 8:30-10:00 PM. Contact Andrew Stegemann at email@example.com
Men from across the PNW meet in a virtual council on the fourth Thursday of each month from 7:30-9:00 pm (PT). You can join them using this link to their Zoom room. The passcode is 125855.
In addition to the gatherings hosted by Illuman of Washington, Illuman National offers a full slate of virtual councils that are open to all. Most every weekend you’ll find more than one option to meet.
Events like the MROP, EROP, or other retreats, offer opportunities for transformation that can alter the conversation we’re having with life. However, it is the fabric of the community, the depth of relationships between men formed over the years, that sustains one on the journey.
We cannot do our inner work alone.
The Illuman community in the PNW is a rich tapestry of these enduring friendships, and when one becomes involved, over time one’s desire for rich, deep, authentic relationships is what we treasure the most.
If you would like to get connected within our community reach out to us with an email. We have a number of men who would happily have a cup of coffee with you.
We are currently making our Zoom Rooms available for use by members of the Illuman of PNW community. With three rooms, at least one of them is almost always available. To prevent overlap, they can be scheduled using the calendar below by making a calendar request to firstname.lastname@example.org, either via email or google calendar.
The calendar is managed by email@example.com
Please note, all times are in Pacific Time Zone.